- - 20%
|Made in France||5-year warranty|
|Secure payment||Plancha Creative compatible|
|Free delivery||30-day money back guarantee|
Reaches 250°C in a few minutes
Grill hood made of Polymiroir stainless steel
5 year warranty on all product components.
Made with love in France
Integrated thermometer to control the oven temperature
Made of Polymiroir stainless steel, which reflects the heat
2 brushed stainless steel handles, for an easy operation of the oven
The Verypizz' adapts perfectly to your plancha and allows you to bake crispy and delicious pizzas! The principle is simple: Thanks to the heating power of the Plancha, the Verypizz' quickly reaches the ideal baking temperature for your pizzas, cakes, breads and other baked goods. Around the Verypizz' you share happy moments with your family and friends, as a professional pizza maker.
The stone oven reaches a temperature of 250°C in about 10 minutes due to the heating power of the Plancha. The Verypizz' matches perfectly to the heating surface of the Plancha and is simply placed on the grill plate. This ensures a homogeneous heat in the oven. The secret of the Verypizz' pizza oven lies in the grill hood made of Polymiroir stainless steel. This reflects the heat and thus contributes to the perfect baking of pizzas, cakes and much more.
Together with the Verypizz'-oven, you get a ceramic plate, which is placed on the grill plate of the Plancha. The ceramic plate absorbs the moisture of the pizza dough and makes it crispy and golden without burning it. A real baking on stone! The thermometer, located at the front of the oven, makes it possible to control the temperature of the Verypizz' precisely for a preparation adapted to all dishes.
This pizza oven was born out of the desire to find the quality and the taste of the famous Italian pizzas without leaving one's garden. Available in 10 colors, it fits perfectly with the Verycook Plancha Grill from the Creative range.
Material and dimensions
54 x 37 x 22 cm
Diameter ceramic stone
Material of the structure
In Epoxy painted steel (perfectly resistant to humidity)
Inner dome material
Grill hood made of Polymiroir stainless steel. This reflects the heat.
In Epoxy painted steel (perfectly resistant to humidity) or stainless steel (Verynox model)
Brushed stainless steel
Core structure material
Brushed stainless steel (totally rust-free)
Parcels and manufacturing
69 x 54,5 x 31,9 cm
Ceramic stone, 1 ceramic plate (diameter 33 cm), 2 handles made of stainless steel, 1 user manual
5 year warranty on all product components. Full support.
Your pizza oven is unique thanks to Verycook hot stamping!
The diameter of the ceramic pizza stone, supplied with the pizza oven, is 33 cm.
Yes the pizza oven is compatible with all lids, in the OPEN position.
1. Place your ceramic fireproof pizza stone on its holder and place it in the center of the plancha grill plate.
2. Once your pizza stone and metal carrier are positioned in the center of your Verycook plancha, cover it with your Verypizz' pizza oven.
3. Ignite your plancha and allow the ceramic stone to preheat to 230°C within about 15 minutes.
4. Place your pizza on top of the ceramic stone with a large pusher or another large flat baking utensil (sprinkle with flour on the baking utensil to be able to push down the pizza easily.
5. Bake your pizza about 10 minutes depending on your desired baking result.
6. Take your pizza out of the oven with the baking utensil and allow the ceramic stone to cool.
7. Serve, cut, enjoy!
Some additional tips:
• « Put a piece of parchment paper between the pizza and the ceramic stone if you are baking a fine dough. »
• « To prevent your dough from sticking on the stone, sprinkle the pizza stone with flour. »
• « Clean your ceramic stone with a metal spatula or an iron brush. Rub it off with a damp cloth. Attention! Do not use soap, as the stone's porosity may cause it to retain its taste. »
It is possible to use the Verypizz' pizza oven for other ways of cooking. The pizza oven has a polymeric stainless steel dome that reflects the heat inside the oven. So you can use this accessory for a high concentration of heat.
For example, for an excellent rib steak: you place your food on the hot plancha plate (about 4 minutes from each side). Then cover this with the pizza oven (without setting the ceramic stone) and reduce the heat of the burners to a minimum. This allows the rib steaks to finish cooking with a homogeneous heat and a completely tender result.
You can add some thyme and rosemary to the plancha plate for even more flavour - just delicious!
Preheat the ceramic stone in the pizza oven for about 15 minutes, sprinkle the stone with a little bit of flour and place the pizza on top. Bake your pizza for 8 minutes to optain a crispy pizza!