Pork tenderloin a la plancha
Categories : Starter
Cooking time : 10 min - Preparation time : 2:10 h - Serves : 4 people
- 1 porc tenderloin
- 12 slices of fresh vail breast
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of soya sauce
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 tsp of paprika
- Cut the porc tenderloin in slices of 1,5 cm. Wrap them up in thin slices of vail breast and fix them with two toothpicks.
- Make a marinade with all the other ingredients. Brush the meat with the marinade. Put it in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Then grill the meat on your oiled Verycook plancha for 5 minutes on each side.
- Trick : serve with polenta made with herbs and tomatoes.