Mini pork and apple hamburgers a la plancha
Categories : Starter
Cooking time : 15 min - Preparation time : 15 min - Serves : 12 people
- 12 small home-made buns
- 150 g of pork mince
- 1 organic apple
- 1 onion
- Prepare 12 small home-made buns. The dough has to rest for 1h30 before you put it for 10 minutes in a preheated oven (220°C).
- Peal and cut the apple and the onion in little dices. Then mix both with the meat and make 12 small pork steaks.
- Grill the steaks on your enamelled steel plancha 6 to 7 minutes on each side. Take the buns out of the oven, cut them in half and put them for 1 minute on your plancha to make them crusty.
- Spread a little ketchup on the buns and put the steaks on top. Add a little lettuce and close the hamburger with the other side of the bun.
- Taste the delicious mini hamburgers with your friends and family!