Grilled Ratatouille a la plancha
Categories : Main course
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 2 yellow squash, diced
- 2 aubergines, diced
- 2 red peppers, seeded and diced
- 2 yellow bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 2 red onions
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- Half cup of olive oil, plus 2 tps
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbs of finely chopped oregano leaves
- 4 garlic gloves finely chopped
- 2 tbs of finely chopped parsley leaves
The recipe :
- Preheat Plancha gas grill on medium heat.
- Mix all vegetables in in a large bowl. Add 1/2 cup of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place vegetables on the griddle for 5 to 6 minutes, turning regularly.
- Add tomatoes and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove the tomatoes and vegetables from the plancha. Add the 2 tablespoons of olive oil, garlic, oregano and parsley. Bon appetit!