Accessory - pizza oven
1. Place your ceramic fireproof pizza stone on its holder and place it in the center of the plancha grill plate.
2. Once your pizza stone and metal carrier are positioned in the center of your Verycook plancha, cover it with your Verypizz' pizza oven.
3. Ignite your plancha and allow the ceramic stone to preheat to 230°C within about 15 minutes.
4. Place your pizza on top of the ceramic stone with a large pusher or another large flat baking utensil (sprinkle with flour on the baking utensil to be able to push down the pizza easily.
5. Bake your pizza about 10 minutes depending on your desired baking result.
6. Take your pizza out of the oven with the baking utensil and allow the ceramic stone to cool.
7. Serve, cut, enjoy!
Some additional tips:
• « Put a piece of parchment paper between the pizza and the ceramic stone if you are baking a fine dough. »
• « To prevent your dough from sticking on the stone, sprinkle the pizza stone with flour. »
• « Clean your ceramic stone with a metal spatula or an iron brush. Rub it off with a damp cloth. Attention! Do not use soap, as the stone's porosity may cause it to retain its taste. »
It is possible to use the Verypizz' pizza oven for other ways of cooking. The pizza oven has a polymeric stainless steel dome that reflects the heat inside the oven. So you can use this accessory for a high concentration of heat.
For example, for an excellent rib steak: you place your food on the hot plancha plate (about 4 minutes from each side). Then cover this with the pizza oven (without setting the ceramic stone) and reduce the heat of the burners to a minimum. This allows the rib steaks to finish cooking with a homogeneous heat and a completely tender result.
You can add some thyme and rosemary to the plancha plate for even more flavour - just delicious!
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Then place your cake pan on the stainless steel carrier (without ceramic stone). With this trick you make sure that the bottom of the dough does not burn during the baking process.
Preheat the ceramic stone in the pizza oven for about 15 minutes, sprinkle the stone with a little bit of flour and place the pizza on top. Bake your pizza for 8 minutes to optain a crispy pizza!
Stainless steel hood inside the pizza oven:
The stainless steel hood reflects the heat. You can easily clean it with a damp cloth. To facilitate care, we recommend that you thoroughly clean it after each use.
To clean your ceramic stone, scrape off the charred residue with a metal scraper or an iron brush. Then rub it off with a damp cloth. Attention! Do not use soap as the porosity of the stone may cause it to retain this taste.
The Verypizz' pizza oven comes with a ceramic stone. This refractory ceramic stone is used to place your pizza or other doughs and absorb its moisture to make it crispy.
This pizza stone is abrasive and therefore can not be cleaned with water by hand or in the dishwasher.
It is recommended to clean the pizza stone with a small brush or the rough side of a dry sponge to remove any deposits that may be on the stone.
The Verypizz' pizza oven is an accessory created for the Verycook plancha of the Creative series.
This pizza oven is perfectly matched to this plancha gas grill in terms of its size and heating capacity.
We also recommend turning the plancha grill plate of the grill 180° to make it easier to place and remove your pizzas.
The stone must be inserted as soon as the pizza oven is switched on. In order to prevent not be subjected to a temperature shock and break.
The stone can be bought again : https://www.verycook.co.uk/p/110-ceramic-pizza-stone-.html
Yes, ceramic stone is offered when you buy a pizza oven.
It is possible to buy the ceramic stone separately: https://www.verycook.co.uk/p/110-ceramic-pizza-stone-.html
The ceramic stone is composed of a 33 cm diameter stone + stainless steel support (allowing air to pass through)
Yes the pizza oven is compatible with all lids, in the OPEN position.
Oui cela est normal, car la pâte en grillant laisse de la farine noircie qui s’incruste quelques peu dans la pierre.
La pierre en céramique peut être nettoyée à l'aide d'une brosse rigide ou d'une paille de fer. Sans eau car la pierre en céramique est abrasive et absorbe l'humidité.
Non, car le four à pizza possède un dôme en inox polymiroir qui réverbère la chaleur de la plancha dans le four. Ce dôme permet notamment de parfaitement cuire le dessus des aliments et notamment les pizzas, tartes, pains, etc.
Le couvercle de cuisson est quant à lui utilisé essentiellement dans le but d'accumuler plus de chaleur et de cuire à étouffé. Le deux produits sont complémentaires. Le four à pizza peut être utilisé tout en ayant le couvercle de cuisson installé sur la plancha Créative.
The diameter of the ceramic pizza stone, supplied with the pizza oven, is 33 cm.
The height of the pizza oven entry is 10 cm.