Turkey skewers with sesame
Categories : Starter
Cooking time : 5 min - Preparation time : 10 min - Serves : 4 people
- Turkey breast cut in dices
- 1/2 tsp of paprika
- 1/2 tsp spoon of ginger
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 handfull of sesame seeds
- Cherry tomatoes
- Mix the turkey dices with olive oil and spices in a bowl. Put it in the fridge.
- Roll the marinated turkey dices in the sesame seeds.
- Place the meat on the skewers and put a cherry tomato on top.
- Grill them on your Verycook plancha at medium heat for a few minutes.
- Serve them and enjoy your delicious meal!