Roasted peaches and figs
Categories : Dessert
Cooking time: 5 min - Preparation time: 3 min - Serves : 6 people
- 6 yellow peaches
- 12 figs
- 50 gr of brown sugar
- 6 scoops of vanilla icecream
- Cut the figs in half. Peel the peaches, cut them in half too and remove the stone. Sprinkle some brown sugar on the cut side of the fruit.
- Heat up the gas plancha at medium heat, put the fruit with the sugared side on the plancha and caramelize it for 5 minutes.
- Remove the peaches and figs immediately and spread them out on plates.
- Let them cool down until they're luke warm and add a scoop of icecream on the side.
You can replace the peaches and figs by other kinds of fruit, like melon, apricots or prunes. And the vanilla icecream by some chocolate or coconut icecream.