Pancakes a la plancha
Categories : Main course
- 300 g flour
- 30 g of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 50g melted butter
- 300 ml milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp rum
The recipe :
- Mix the following in a bowl: flour, salt, baking powder and eggs. Then add the melted butter, rum, sugar and milk.
- When you get a thick and smooth paste let stand for about 2 hours.
- Oil your plancha and pour the pancake mix onto the griddle to form small circles.
- Allow approximately 30 seconds on the first side and 1 minute on the second.
- Tip: Serve with jam, whipped cream, chocolate sauce or caramel.
Photo Credit: D. © Sharon Pruitt