Sizzling chicken Fajitas
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup green bell pepper strips (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup red bell pepper strips (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup bottled salsa
- 3/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- Combine first 5 ingredients; reserve 1/4 cup marinade. Combine remaining marinade and chicken in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours, turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Place chicken on plancha grill coated with cooking spray and grill 10 minutes on each side or until done.
- Add bell peppers and onion; sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Cook 2 minutes.
- Cut chicken into thin slices.
- Heat ¼ cup of marinade. Remove chicken and vegetable and mix marinade
- Serve chicken mixture immediately with warm tortillas, salsa, and sour cream.