Grilled gambas with ginger
Categories : Starter
Cooking time : 10 min - Preparation time : 10 min - Serves : 6 people
- 18 big gambas
- 1 red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 piece of ginger (1 cm)
- 1/2 a bunch of fresh coriander
- 3 limes
- 2 tbsp of fish soup
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 pinch of chili powder
- Remove the heads of the gambas. Place them on the skewers.
- For the marinade: cut the onion in small dices. Mix the onion dices with the crushed garlic, the grated ginger, the cut coriander, the juice of one of the limes, olive oil, fish sauce, chili powder and pepper.
- Pour the marinade on the gambas and put them in the fridge for 2 hours. Cut the remaining two limes in quarters.
- Grill the gambas and the limes on your hot stainless steel plancha for 10 minutes. Pour the juice of the grilled limes on the gambas.
Serve with a dry and fruity white wine.