Grilled Beef Paté
Categories : Main course
- 500 g (18 oz) ground (minced) beef
- 100-200 ml (1/2 - 1 cup) water
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 onion
- 150 g (5 oz) pickled beets and juice
- 35 g (1 1/4 oz) capers
- White pepper
- Finely chop the onion and cut the beets into small cubes.
- Mix the ground beef with the egg yolk a little water plus salt and pepper into a smooth batter.
- Add onion capers and beets plus a little of the beet juice.
- Shape into small round patties.
- Place a pat on the plancha until the beef patties become golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with potatoes or vegetables.