Duck salad with grapefruit
Categories : Starter
Cooking time: 10 min - Preparation time: 20 min - Serves : 6 people
- 800 g of duck breast
- 1 onion
- 2 little carrots
- 2 grapefruits
- 200 g of young lettuces
- 50 g of crumbled pistachios
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 2 tbsp of cider vinegar
- 1 pinch of spices
- A few sprigs of dill and chives
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- Degrease the duck and cut it into strips. Peel the grapefruit and squeeze the second one out.
- Prepare the marinade: mix the honey with the vinegar and the spices. Add the stripes of the duck and let it marinate for 2 hours minimum in the fridge. During this time, peel the carrots and cut them into sticks. Peel the onion and cut it into small slices.
- Place the salad, the carrots and onions on a big plate. Season with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Light the stainless steel plancha, put gently oil on it and cook the meat 5 minutes on each side. Add a few spoons of the marinade at the last moment to caramelize it.
Tilt the plancha towards the backside to let the grease flow into the grease drip tray.