Curry Chicken Skewers
Categories : Main course
Cooking time: 15 min - Preparation time: 10 min - For: 4 persons
- 4 pieces of white chicken
- 1 teaspoon curry powder and ginger powder
- A few sprigs of parsley and coriander
- 20 cl of olive oil
The recipe :
- In a bowl, mix the olive oil and spices. Add the parsley and coriander. Salt and pepper.
- Cut the chicken into pieces and soak in the marinade. Keep cool for at least 1 hour.
- Add the peppers and salt again. Let brown for 5 minutes while stirring and then deglaze the peppers and chicken with lemon juice.
- Once marinated, prick the chicken pieces on skewers. Heat your plancha over medium heat and place the skewers. Cook 5 minutes on one side, then another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the griddle and serve. Bon appetit!