Cinnamon apple crumble
Categories : Dessert
Cooking time : 30 min - Preparation time : 15 min - Serves : 4 people
- 4 apples
- 150 g of flour
- 150 g of butter (25 g + 125 g)
- 75 g of brown sugar
- 25 g of white sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- Cinnamon powder
- Peal the apples and cut them into small pieces.
- Caramelize them with a bit of butter (25 g) and white sugar on your plancha grill. Add a spoon of cinnamon (or as much as you like) and the seeds of the vanilla pod. Pour the preparation in a buttered mould.
- Mix the flour, brown sugar and soft butter in a bowl. Knead it with your fingers until you get a grainy dough. Spread out the dough on the apples.
- Turn on your Verypizz' at 220°C and bake the crumble for 30 minutes.
Serve the crumble still lukewarm with a scoop of vanilla icecream.